We had a great event last month celebrating our volunteers and supporters for 2011. We wanted to take the time to not only thank the over 120 volunteers but recognize some individual efforts by those who have gone above and beyond in helping brig to life allot of new trails and supporting our sport in may ways.
Did you know:
- GROC had recorded over 7,778 Hours of volunteer time in the last 4 years (this is definitely under reported)
- The Volunteer tie that you have put in has a real value of over $105,552 ( Based on Corporation for National and Community Service)
Take a look at the presentation of what has been accomplished in the last few years
We recognized individuals by the park they have been most passionate about, and this is exactly what we need to help keep these parks in great shape. Individuals who want to be a steward of the parks they love and ride.
We also recognized the individuals we have been working with from the County Parks Department wo were in attendance and reported that things are going very well with the Pilot Program:
- Dave Renaldo
- Mark Quinn
who have been so supportive of and really done an amazing job with Tryon and West bay and working with us to make the Pilot Program possible. Special thanks to them for all the work they do in our parks.
The following were the individuals that we wanted to recognize for their outstanding efforts:
Special Projects and outstanding GROC support
- Dawn Gunn (Outstanding Achievement)
- Steve Drawe (Outstanding Achievement)
- Heidi Jensen
- Mark Stoll
- Dave Whitehouse
- Craig Pratt (Webster Trails)
Dryer Road Park
Ontario County Park
|< Prev||Next >|